The Lust List Fall 2011

8:47:00 AM

The Lust List Fall 2011

The Lust List Fall 2011
All the things I'm coveting this fall!

Laundry by Shelli Segal military coat
$198 - nordstrom.com
I adore this anorak style coat! The fur on the hood is lux without being too over the top. It will be great for cold Maine fall days.

Coat
piperlime.gap.com
A classic trench. This one creates nice clean lines.

Steven by Steve Madden slip on shoes
$129 - piperlime.gap.com
Western style booties will look adorable with skinny jeans, a tunic top, and a colorful scarf.

Clarks leather boots
$100 - piperlime.gap.com
When I first saw these shoes, I didn't really like them. Like a catchy pop song, they totally grew on me! These menswear-ish boots will look cute with jeans, leggings, or tights.

Tinley Road pearl earrings
$16 - piperlime.gap.com
A great pair of studs.

Watch
piperlime.gap.com
I love these brightly colored watches. They're popping up everywhere! I love this shade of purple, it's way more versatile than you would think.

Belt
$72 - piperlime.gap.com
Curvy ladies take note, a great waist cinching belt is a god-send. I love the woven material on this belt and the brown is perfect!

Classic Q Baby Groovee
$358 - piperlime.gap.com
I love the color of this bag! The maroon/burgundy of this bag is so luxe!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram