Road Trip Adventures

3:13:00 PM

Last weekend I completed the epic road trip from Cleveland, Ohio to Lewiston, Maine. Overall it's a 13 hour trip (give or take). As the sole driver, I figured I'd split up the drive. The first night I stayed in Buffalo, NY with my wonderful Aunt Vicky. Before we hit the town, she made me her world famous Cosmopolitan! We went out to a fantastic South American restaurant with fantastic table side guacamole and of course we enjoyed margaritas on the rocks. The second night I stayed with my friend Liz and her family in Boston. We went to a modern art museum downtown and out to dinner! After a warm bowl of lobster bisque to warm me up on a surprisingly cold summer night, we made our way to the world famous Mike's Pastries. You could tell that it was an amazing bakery from a mile away: the line was out the door, spilling onto the streets. The wait was worth it: the cannolis were to die for. I also brought some yummy cupcakes back for my roommates. Here's a few pics of my Boston adventure!




Dress: H&M
Belt: Target
Purse: Vintage Dooney & Bourke
Sandals: American Eagle
Necklace: American Eagle
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram