Kisses

10:07:00 PM

Whenever I get a chance to go to Sephora,
 I always have one of the beauty consultants help me pick out a product I need whether its eye shadow that works with my skin tone or creating a fun but not too over the top night time look. This time around, I was looking for a gorgeous red to replace the one I lost in the tragic washing machine incident and the other one that mysteriously vanished out of the pocket of my stolen coat at the Halloween Dance... Luckily for me, the lady helping me found me a gorgeous option: Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in "Fbomb" for $19. The best part about it, is it's a giant glossy lip pencil type contraption. It lasts longer than a typical lipstick or lip gloss but has more sheen than your average lip stain. It's pretty much perfection. Can't wait to use it for my first night out of my last undergraduate semester!

You can check it out here in a variety of fun shades such as "Love Child", "Apocalypse", and "Crush" (pictured above)


Kisses,
Leah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram