Oh the places you'll go...

10:37:00 PM



I've had a thing for Greece ever since we covered the Ancient Greeks in my sixth grade ancient history class.  In my early days dreaming of becoming an archeologist, I imagined myself digging around the ruins in Athens.  Although my desire to become an archeologist has long since disappeared, I've still held on to the goal of visiting Greece.   One of the places I'm dying to go is the island of Santorini.  Just thinking about swimming in the gorgeous blue Mediterranean sea makes me swoon.  Its known for its blue and white architecture, a combo that I thoroughly love and hope to incorporate into my future home.    This is a place that has been on my travel bucket list for forever.  Who knows when I'll get to visit, but as for now I'll have to settle on pictures.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram