Ladies I Love: Adele

7:10:00 PM

I have an insane amount of respect for Adele. She's bold, she's beautiful, and she has an amazing voice (although you probably already knew that). Her songs are so powerful. Whenever I listen to "Someone Like You" I can feel the tears begin to well in my eyes and my mind wanders to lost loves. "Rolling in the Deep" or "Rumor Has It" both make me feel empowered and impossible to break down. Her videos are creative too: I love her music video for "Chasing Pavements". She's an all around amazing artist and definitely a person I would love to meet (or see in concert) someday.

Source: google.com via Leah on Pinterest





Source: google.com via Leah on Pinterest







Source: google.com via Leah on Pinterest






Source: piccsy.com via Leah on Pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram