My Love Affair with J.Crew Part 2

12:57:00 PM

As you all already know, I love J.Crew. I finally had a chance to go through the January and February 2012 catalogs, and yes, I loved almost everything I saw. Here are a few of my favorites.


Source: jcrew.com via Leah on Pinterest




Up first, I love the cobalt blue and baby pink combo. It's bold but tasteful. I also love the cable knit sweater and big bling jewelry. It's a combo I never would have thought of. The shoes are another hit, pink peeptoes with charcoal gray pants? Brilliant!

Source: jcrew.com via Leah on Pinterest



Next... every color pump I could ever dream of. If I had unlimited funds, I probably would buy all of these shoes.

Source: jcrew.com via Leah on Pinterest



This was one of my favorite looks: a sweet printed shirt dress and leopard print wedges. Definitely inspiration for my spring wardrobe.

Source: jcrew.com via Leah on Pinterest



Big jewelry is something that I've always wanted to try but never had the guts to do it. Maybe 2012 is the big year to try big bling? On the right is my favorite look that screams all-American girl: a crisp white shirt, blue jeans, and red pumps. Can't wait to rock this look in the spring and summer.

Source: jcrew.com via Leah on Pinterest



Proof that a red purse is one of the most versatile accessories you can own. I can't believe that the red satchel looks so great with forest green, pale pink, and a black and white striped shirt. This one makes me want to rethink my color combos.

Source: jcrew.com via Leah on Pinterest



I WANT THOSE SHOES: the bright kelly green, the buckles, the not-too-tall but sturdy heel. Again, inspiration to mix colors: a coral coat and kelly green shoes? Never would of thought of it.

Source: jcrew.com via Leah on Pinterest




Ballet flats, one of the most important staples of my wardrobe. As I start thinking about spring, I start thinking about new colors of ballet flats. Maybe I should get the fushia? How about the canary yellow? Turquoise would be fun too! Good thing I still have over a month until all the snow melts to decide on a new pair!

Yet again, J.Crew blows me away with beautiful colors and insane (but tasteful) combinations. Hope you love it as much as I do.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram