Spring is here? Almost

9:00:00 PM

Spring is almost here! Today it was 50 and sunny. My body rejoiced at the idea of getting a little bit of vitamin D. All of campus was practically prancing around the quad. Even though there's still snow on the ground and the warmth probably won't stick around, it's getting me so excited for spring. I can't wait for campus to be in bloom. I feel like such a grandma when I say that I love flowers. I definitely don't have a green thumb (I could barely take care of bamboo, the easiest plant to maintain...oops) and I admire those who do. I love botanical gardens and yes, frolicking through fields.


                               Source: gardenofflowers.tumblr.com via Leah on Pinterest


                                             Source: bippityboppityboo.tumblr.com via Leah on Pinterest


                                 Source: gardenofflowers.tumblr.com via Leah on Pinterest

                                                    Source: Jessica Nichols, Sweet Eventide Photography http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweeteventide via Leah on Pinterest

                               Source: gardenofflowers.tumblr.com via Leah on Pinterest

                                      Source: gardenofflowers.tumblr.com via Leah on Pinterest

                                Source: peoniespearlspromises.tumblr.com via Leah on Pinterest

What are you looking forward to this spring?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed my Ranunculus photograph seen via Joanna Goddard's blog so much that you enjoyed it with your readers (4th image down). I would love if you could adjust the credit to include me, as I am the photographer. The credit should read: Jessica Nichols, Sweet Eventide Photography and here is the link to my shop. Thank you! :) http://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetEventide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica!
      So sorry it wasn't properly credited! Thank you for letting me use it on my blog. I just edited it to include you as a source. Your photos are incredible

      Delete

Instagram