The Fall

6:56:00 PM

Now that my schedule is far less crazy, I've had time to watch and re-watch movies.  On a quiet night in, my boyfriend and I watched one of my all time favorite movies: The Fall (2006). 

Source: imdb.com via Leah on Pinterest


Set in 1920s Hollywood, it stars Lee Pace as a charming young actor who is hospitalized after a serious fall.  He befriends a little girl in the hospital by telling her an elaborate story about 5 heroes on a quest to defeat their mutual enemy.  I won't tell you more because it has a complicated plot and I hate giving away spoilers.  The best part of this movie is the absolutely stunning cinematography.  The colors in this film are so vibrant.  Check out the trailer:
 



If you have Netflix, you can download the movie instantly. I definitely recommend it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram