Watch Me!

6:49:00 AM

As I start mentally preparing myself for "Big Kid Life", I've realized that there is one accessory in my wardrobe I'm missing: a classy watch. The $10 semi-waterproof sports watch from Walmart I've rocked every summer at camp is not going to be as acceptable or practical in a legal atmosphere. Although I have plenty of time before I begin some sort of official legal internship (a whole year in fact), I'm starting to eye some inspiration for time pieces. I'm thinking something in a classic metallic like gold or silver. Not too big and not too small.

Like these:


                                                                                        Source: piperlime.gap.com via Leah on Pinterest



                                                                                        Source: saksfifthavenue.com via Leah on Pinterest
















                                                                                       





                                                                                          Source: katespade.com via Leah on Pinterest



Loving this rose gold one:
                                                                                   Source: shop.nordstrom.com via Leah on Pinterest


Maybe a chocolate brown one?



                                                                                         Source: shop.nordstrom.com via Leah on Pinterest





And for weekends and other fun times, maybe something fun like one of these bright coral watches

                                                                                                  Source: ae.com via Leah on Pinterest




 






 Source: katespade.com via Leah on Pinterest





















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram