Accessories Report: Straw Hats

10:30:00 AM

My straw hat has become a summer staple. I wear mine at the beach, out on the town, for outdoor concerts, etc.  When I'm not happy with the way my hair looks, I just throw my straw hat on.  It looks great with sundresses, any outfit involving jean shorts, and other summer wardrobe choices. I love the bowler style of my hat, it's structured but still very beachy. The black ribbon adds interest without being too much of a statement.

               

                                                 Wearing my straw hat at an outdoor concert with my boyfriend

As summer begins, I'm thinking of investing in another straw hat. Maybe a fedora? Or how about a more floppy choice?
                                                                                           Source: piperlime.gap.com via Leah on Pinterest


                                                                               Source: insolence-in-silence.tumblr.com via Leah on Pinterest



                                                                                          Source: urbanoutfitters.com via Leah on Pinterest



                                                                                 Source: sweet--summer--time.tumblr.com via Leah on Pinterest



Can't wait to wear my straw hat all summer long!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram