Music Pick of the Week

7:08:00 PM

If you didn't know already, I love Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. They're just an all around fun folky kind of band. My brother and I saw them perform at the Cleveland House of Blues during the summer of 2010. We had an incredible time at the concert and seeing them perform live proved to me what a great band they are. Not only are they incredible musicians, they are also awesome performers. The entire show they did an amazing job making it a more intimate concert and connecting with the audience. Their hits "Home" and "40 Day Dream" consistently make appearances on my playlists. With that being said, this week's music pick of the week is "Man on Fire" off their most recent album "Here". It's a more chill song and I absolutely love it. It makes me think of driving down country roads with the windows down and just loving life. The video is cute and features a variety of dancers (you know how much I love music videos with dancers)lots of whom are kids just loving dancing. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram