Snail Mail

4:11:00 PM

                               Source: bippityboppityboo.tumblr.com via Leah on Pinterest


Do you still snail mail? I love sending and receiving mail whether it's a card, letter, postcard, or package. When I travel, I still send loved ones and friends postcards. When I was at college, my mom and brother would always send me sweet little cards of encouragement especially during lacrosse season and finals week. It makes me sad to see that mail has become a thing of the past. Emails and texts are convenient but far less gratifying. I also adore stationary: all the pretty prints make my heart skip a beat. Here are a few of my favorites from a website called paper-source.com, enjoy!



                                                                                     Source: paper-source.com via Leah on Pinterest

Don't you just love the bicycle with the basket?


                                                                                             Source: paper-source.com via Leah on Pinterest

Such an awesome floral print.


                                                                                          Source: paper-source.com via Leah on Pinterest

An abstract take on peacock feathers


                                                                                        Source: paper-source.com via Leah on Pinterest

Makes me think of waves at the beach


What do you think of these cards?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram