Music Pick of the Week

10:56:00 PM

I'm definitely in a reflective mood.  This week my lovely Alma mater is getting ready to start up another academic year.  What I wouldn't give to be a bright eyed and bushy tailed freshman ready to start the college experience again.  I miss my old professors, my old haunts, and especially my old college friends.   When I listen to this song, I immediately think of all my friends from four years of undergrad that are now spread out all over the world.  In honor of growing up and leaving behind the familiar, this week's pick is "Rivers and Roads" by the Head and the Heart.  Hope you like this live acoustic version!





A year from now we'll all be gone 
All our friends will move away 
And they're goin' to better places 
But our friends will be gone away 
-The Head and the Heart

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram