The Lust List Fall 2012

8:49:00 PM

Fall 2012 is here! I'm starting to get settled into life as a law student.  When I don't have my nose buried in my books, I'm flipping through other fashion blogs and fantasizing about my fall wardrobe.  Here are a few things I'm craving this fall...

1. MORE LEOPARD PRINT:

Ok. This is probably the 50,000th time I've declared my love for leopard print.  I have a pair of leopard print flats, a little purse, and a headband in my favorite print but I could always use more.  Check out these amazing leopard print heels:


Source: jcrew.com via Leah on Pinterest



Gorgeous pumps featured on the photo journal Wit and Delight

And sweater:


Source: jcrew.com via Leah on Pinterest
 


Speaking of Sweaters....

I love fun prints on sweaters.  J.Crew has some adorable sweaters this falls with polka dots, birds, and other fun things!

Source: jcrew.com via Leah on Pinterest


Source: jcrew.com via Leah on Pinterest



Source: jcrew.com via Leah on Pinterest


Bold Jewelery

I'm totally feeling the statement pieces that are popular this fall.  I can't wait to wear big necklaces and big earrings with otherwise simple outfits.

Source: shopruche.com via Leah on Pinterest


Source: jcrew.com via Leah on Pinterest


Source: shopruche.com via Leah on Pinterest



What are you craving this fall?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram