Fun things to do in St. Louis!

7:21:00 PM

I know it's only Monday but I'm already looking forward to the weekend.  Why? Because next weekend my boyfriend is coming to visit! I'm already planning a list of potential things to do when he's here.  Instead of my usual weekend routine which involves a lot of sleeping and studying, I'm hoping to actually go out and enjoy living in a city.  Here's a list of a few things we might do this weekend:

1) Check out the Taste of Saint Louis festival. 

2) Go to a Cardinals game.

3) Check out the City Museum.

4) Get dinner at Sweetie Pie's.

5) Spend a night on the town and check out Jive and Wail on Washington Ave.  It's a dueling piano bar and one of my favorite night-time spots!


Any suggestions?

                          

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram