Short and Sexy

9:35:00 PM

The Pixie Cut: a legendary hair style. It's a bold look for any woman and insanely versatile.  My favorite pixies are the sweet and soft ones.  They are an homage to the traditional ingenue with a chic twist.  When I imagine cutting my bob into a pixie, I picture wearing a striped top, skinny jeans, and a trench. In this day dream I'm wearing bright red lipstick and my cheeks are perfectly flushed. So chic! I miss having longer hair but after going with a bob this summer, I am so tempted to try a cute little pixie like Audrey's.  We'll see if I work up the courage to go shorter.  Would you wear a pixie? If you have one would you recommend it?


                                       Source: missmoss.co.za via Leah on Pinterest



                                        Source: stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com via Leah on Pinterest



                                Source: parrishthethought.tumblr.com via Leah on Pinterest



                                      Source: Uploaded by user via Leah on Pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram