Around the Web

5:14:00 PM

Happy Weekend!

Here in St. Louis there's been a last minute Indian summer.  70 degrees and sunny all weekend which is pretty crazy for early November but I'll take it.  This weekend has been a lot of studying (woohoo end of the semester) but also some fun: yesterday I went with one of my friends to the Soulard Farmers Market and then went to a drag show at Hamburger Mary's which was perfect for a fun night out with the girls.  Today I caught up with an old friend from high school who was in town for the weekend.  We went to the fantastic sushi restaurant Drunken Fish in the CWE and I highly recommend it.  Enough fun for the weekend, time to hit the books. Hope you have a great weekend too!

Here are a few fun things from around the web:

So cute: penguin dads

20 Low cost decorating tips

Yum! A recipe for a cake batter milkshake

An amazing pair of red mini-wedges

Blog post on Non-traditional wedding dresses (my favorites are the orange and pale pink)

Loving these rose gold links!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram