Fine Art

6:29:00 PM

I've been looking for some more "grown-up" artwork to hang up in my apartment. However, it was a little bit of a struggle finding something within my budget. Finally I stumbled onto the prints section of society6: a website that sells the work of thousands of artists.  I had always admired their iPhone cases but had never thought to look at the poster prints.  From there, it was love at first sight.  I found these absolutely gorgeous paintings done by an extremely talented Ohioan, Emily Rickard.  Her work is really impressive.  I love the colors and textures of all of her paintings so narrowing it down to two was a challenge but I ended up picking "Pie for Breakfast" and "Color Study No. 7".  You can see all of her work for sale on society6 here.

 Emily Rickard "Pie for Breakfast"




Emily Rickard "Color Study No. 7"

Aren't the gorgeous? I absolutely adore them!  I can't wait to get them in the mail.  You should definitely check out all the other artwork on the website. Not only can you get prints but also note cards, totes, and t-shirts.  There are so many options to choose from! 

P.S. you should check it out Emily Rickard's blog: http://www.emmyrickard.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram