Almost 2013

9:57:00 AM

It's New Years Eve!

I can't believe 2012 has flown by so quickly.  It has been amazing year with tons of big changes: the beginning of an amazing relationship, my graduation from college, my first semester of law school, and the big transition from east coast back to the mid-west. It's been a lot of ups and downs but overall it has been a pretty great year.  I can't wait to see what 2013 brings.  In celebration of 2012, my family and I are going to see a comedy show at Comedy Works (comedian Greg Warren is doing his stand up routine and I've heard great things about him) then heading to LoDo's for some festive food and beverages.  Should be fun and pretty low key.  Hope you have fun plans for tonight whether it's relaxing with some loved ones or hitting the town! 

Love,
Leah

                                     Source: bippityboppityboo.tumblr.com via Leah on Pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram