Happy Holidays!

12:59:00 PM

Hope you're having a lovely holiday season!



Despite the madness and chaos that seem to descend upon December; I love this month.  My heart skips a beat when I see the first few flurries of snow.  I love eating rich dishes that warm both your body and your soul.  Spending time with family and friends is definitely one of the highlights of this time of the year.  It's a great excuse to give someone a little gift to let them know how much you appreciate them or to make time for people that you don't get to see that often.  Even when you're about to pull your hair out because you can't find something that your loved one wants for Christmas, the look on his or her face when they open a present that is meaningful and you put so much effort into finding or creating makes it all worth it.  Luckily for me, I'm staying in Denver with my family this year (a three week winter break is definitely one of the few perks of still being in school).  We've been spending lots of quality time decorating, cooking, eating, and just spending time together.  Now that Christmas Eve is here we'll be spending lots of time reminiscing, enjoying some festive cocktails (recipes to come), and enjoying each others company.  I hope you're staying warm and having a wonderful holiday with your loved ones whoever they may be.

Warm Wishes,
Leah



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram