Moscow Mules

4:20:00 PM

Have you ever had a Moscow Mule? They're delicious and really refreshing.  Made with vodka and ginger beer, they are traditionally served in copper mugs.  I had one at Sub Zero last weekend when my family was in town and since then I've been looking for a delicious recipe so I can make them at home. I'm not fantastic at mixing drinks so I wanted to make sure I got balance right.  Alas! The search is over.  Valley & Co. Lifestyle Blog has a simple and straightforward Moscow Mule recipe.  Check it out here.  So easy right? I also love their presentation as seen in the photo below.  Now I just need to get a set of copper mugs.

{photo credit:Bryan Miller Photo for Valley & Co.}



What cocktails are you looking forward to making this summer? My family loves making classic cocktails for casual summer events.  Last summer we were all about G&Ts and the summer before that was Mojitos.  Maybe 2013 will be the summer of Moscow Mules?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram