Happy Mother's Day!

7:52:00 AM

Happy Mother's Day!

It's a beautiful day here in Denver and I'm so happy I'm home to celebrate with my mom.  It's the first time I've been home for Mother's Day since I was a senior in high school which is kind of crazy to think about.  Where has the time gone?  Right now we're making some mini frittatas with spinach, mushrooms, and feta for breakfast and maybe going skiing (although the weather reports for A-Basin are not looking so pleasant).  Hope you have a wonderful day celebrating with the lovely ladies in your life: moms, step-moms, grandmas, aunties, "aunts", sisters, cousins, etc.  Even though not every lady in my life is technically a mother, I've been so lucky to be surrounded by supportive, beautiful, strong, and smart women who have all influenced my life greatly.  Here's to celebrating all the wonderful women in our lives!


NYE 2011 with the Best Mom in the world

Cheers!

Leah xoxo






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram