Trends I Love: High-Waisted Bathing Beauties

10:52:00 PM

I'm falling head over heels in love with this summer's big trend in swimwear: the high-waisted bikini bottom. This retro fit is flattering and so comfortable. I just got a black pair that I can't wait to wear all summer long.  What I love most about this trend is that it provides just enough coverage to be comfortable but also looks so sexy.  I hate more than anything having to continue to adjust my swimsuit and always having to make sure everything is covered: I don't need a wardrobe malfunction around small children at the pool.  As soon as finals are over I can't wait to wear it all day when I'm  on vacation lakeside in Maine or by the pool at home on weekends.  Here's some inspiration for this trend:


LBB- Little Black Bikini
the ultimate summer staple

{source}
Polka dots look sweet but sexy

{source}
Love the way Jessie from Style and Pepper styles her high-waisted bottoms.
That crisp white shirt and scarf in her hair is perfectly low-key but pulled together.


Are you going to rock a high-waisted bikini this summer?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram