Town Hall

9:03:00 AM

Cleveland, Ohio has developed quite a foodie scene, especially in Ohio City.  Next to the West Side Market there are tons of amazing dining options.  Everything by the market is a restaurant.  You can find Thai next to a distillery next to a cafe next to a burrito joint.  The entire block is a foodie's paradise.  Yesterday my family and I decided to stop by Town Hall for lunch.  I'm so glad we did: it was a great space with incredible food.  Town Hall has fresh and healthy meal options taking cafe dining to the next level.  Their menu is filled with organic, locally grown, and sustainable ingredients.  Vegetarians and gluten-free eaters rejoice: their menu is packed with delicious options for you.  Town Hall's drink menu is also incredibly impressive.  If you're in the mood for something healthy and refreshing they have a variety of smoothies and juices.  Want something sweet? They have milkshakes that can be made with or without liquor.  Looking for libations? They haves tons of craft beers on draft and an impressive list of Whiskeys.  Want a twist on a classic? You should try the vanilla bean lemonade or the homemade ginger ale.  Unfortunately they were out of the lemonade but I'm glad it gave me a chance to try the ginger ale. The homemade ginger ale was so refreshing.  I'll be working on a recipe over the next few weeks to attempt to recreate their amazing blend of ginger, lime, and mint.  If I perfect it, I will post it.

 homemade ginger ale

With such a diverse menu with fresh ingredients, I decided to be boring and order the Ohio City salad.  It was one of the best tasting salads I have ever had. Fresh greens with perfectly ripe avocados, goat cheese, almonds, red onions, and dates.  Oh, and it had a prosecco vinaigrette.  It was divine.  It was perfect for a nice light lunch on a hot summer day.

 The best salad I've ever had.


Dad ordered their Street Truck Tacos.  He let me sample a bite and they were heaven in the form of corn tortillas.  Made with rotisserie roasted chicken, fresh avocados, cilantro, creme fraiche, and pico de gallo, these tacos were incredible.  The ingredients were, as I've said a billion times before, SO FRESH. 

Don't they make your mouth water?

There are so many menu options I want to try! I can't wait to go back.  If I had to use one word to describe their restaurant it would be FRESH.  If you're in Cleveland, go there.  Seriously.  You will not regret it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram