Precious Stones

10:32:00 AM

I'm in love. Specifically with semi-precious stones.  I look at druzy and my heart skips a beat. Some amethyst? Yes please! Gold dipped and delicate, they're making me swoon. Ever since my trip to Brooklyn Artists and Fleas earlier this summer I've been lusting after pretty, delicate necklaces.  I'm thinking of getting an agate slice in a beautiful blue or maybe some purple amethyst.  Something dainty and unique.

agate
Blue agate slices from Kei Jewelry

AMAZONITE necklace
Amazonite from Kei Jewelry

SALE Double Connected Purple Amethyst Stone Necklace Dipped in 24k Gold
Gold dipped amethyst from Tala Stones


Boulder Opal from Emily Amey


Big Peruvian Opal from Emily Amey


Rosecut Tourmaline from Emily Amey


Aren't they beautiful? Which necklace would you wear? I think I'd wear all of them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram