Splurge or Save: Summer to Fall Booties

6:13:00 PM

Brace yourselves: it's almost time for boot season. Everywhere I look, there are beautiful boots in every shape and style. So many are perfect for transitioning through the seasons.  Personally, I'm loving the pairs that have a more casual flair.  Pretty in suede or leather with simple details.  I'm dying for a pair with stacked heels that add height but are easy to walk in.  I've also been looking for a pair of leather flat booties for a more versatile choice.  Here are a few of my personal favorites in both the splurge and save category.

SPLURGE

Cute boots. 
Lucky Brand "Eloy" Bootie
{source}

Leather boots for fall. 
Madewell "Billie" Boot
{source}

Rachel Comey Mars Booties
Rachel Comey "Mars" Bootie



 SAVE
Dolcetta Cutout Boot 
Dolcetta Cutout Boot
{source}






 Rocket Dog "Soundoff" in Brown Vintage Worn
{source}

Ecote Festival Ankle Boot
Ecote "Festival" Ankle Boot
{source}


After serious deliberation, I decided to get the Ecote pair from Urban Outfitters.   They were originally $59 but now are on sale for $49 (P.S. spend $50 and you get free shipping).  I can't wait to wear them with my skinny jeans, cute sweater dresses, and maybe some tunic tops and leggings. I will be anxiously awaiting their arrival in the mail!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram