Color Crush: Burgundy

3:45:00 PM

Do you have a favorite color to wear? Every season I find myself drawn to certain shades. For the fall and winter, I find myself drawn to the rich and beautiful color burgundy. Whatever you call it: burgundy, maroon, Cabernet, berry, and garnet (my school color), it is a beautiful color that pairs well with fall and winter neutrals. I've been falling in love with this beautiful and rich color. So far I've bought myself a burgundy blazer, a berry lace pencil skirt, gorgeous cabernet suede flats, and a maroon cardigan. Yeah. I'm a little obsessed.




The best part about this color is that it is so versatile.A classic pencil skirt cardigan combo is perfect for the office. A rich printed top with black jeans would be an awesome going out ensemble. Switch up your footwear with glamorous oxblood oxfords or booties. If you're afraid of adding color, go for a beautiful burgundy nail polish or invest in a printed scarf. I think my personal favorite combo is maroon, black, white and a touch of leopard print. I can't wait to wear all of my beautiful new burgundy pieces all season long. What's your favorite color for fall?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram