Music Pick of the Week

12:09:00 PM

I can't believe it's almost time for fall.  Seriously, where did summer go?  I'm always nostalgic for fall, especially for my days in Maine.  There's something so incredible about New England autumns.  The leaves are spectacular, the air is crisp, and there are all sorts of autumnal goodies (apple cider, cider donuts, the list goes on).  This year I'm heading to Maine in October to road trip up to Montreal.  I'm so excited to drive through rural Maine, Vermont, and Canada with my sweetie during this beautiful time of year.   The more I think about my upcoming trip, the more I want to listen to "Northern Wind" by City and Colour.  I love this romantic song about the seasons.




You're the Northern Wind
Sending shivers down my spine
You're like fallen leaves
In an autumn night
-City and Colour




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram