Gifts For: The Foodie

6:43:00 PM


My dad is a major foodie.  He loves going to a restaurant and trying to pick a part a recipe so he can make it at home.  He favors bold flavors and wild ingredients.  If you have a foodie in your life who loves to eat, cook, bake, and grocery shop, here are a few delicious suggestions.  The Siracha Cookbook is perfect for your loved one who has to put the spicy and fantastic sauce on everything.  This salt of the America's kit is a great idea for an adventurous cook.  Krave jerky sounds incredible with flavors like Orange Pineapple and Chili Lime.  Malley's is a Cleveland staple.  My personal favorites are the Malley-Oh's and the insanely rich Fudge Sauce, both make amazing gifts.  Jeni's Ice Cream is another famous Ohio treat.  Although I've never had it, I've heard that it's amazing.   How can you not love flavors like Wildberry Lavender and Black Coffee?  Another great gift is delicious Marionberry Jam from Oregon.  I would die and go to heaven if I received a luxrious cheese from Cowgirl Creamery.  I was drooling looking at all of their cheeses.  Want to go for a bold gift? Pick a Himalayan Pink salt board

Happy Gifting!


P.S I can't believe there are only 8 days until Christmas! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram