Thankful

6:42:00 PM

Between the holiday festivities and getting back into the swing of things at work, I've barely had a chance to catch my breath.  This is a little delayed, but I wanted to acknowledge all the things I'm thankful for this year (better late than never).

1) I'm thankful for my family.  I'm so lucky to have an extended family that loves me unconditionally.  Although divorce often has a negative connotation, I'm thankful that a negative turned into a positive and as a result I have four amazing parents. 

2) I'm thankful for my boyfriend.  He's been my constant during this very crazy year.  He makes me laugh, gives the best pep talks, and makes a mean omelet :)

3) I'm thankful for friends old and new. Even though they are miles away and spread out all over the world, I know that they'll always be there for me. 

4) I'm thankful for new beginnings.  This year I moved to Denver, started a new job, and adopted a dog.  This fresh start was exactly what I needed.

5) I'm thankful for a roof over my head, food in my pantry, and a wonderful job.  I know that I am fortunate.


http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/0b/3a/8a/0b3a8a6db5c5bf6b485acd4b360fcff1.jpg

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram