Wild Child

10:07:00 PM

Leopard print is a girl's best friend.  Seriously, it goes with everything.  You can wear it with any color and any style.  Plus, you can easily mix it with other prints (florals, stripes, etc.). I'm a firm believer that every woman needs something in a leopard print whether its a purse, a pair of versatile flats, or a waist-sinching belt that adds a little oomph to a LBD.  It's the perfect neutral print.

 
 {source}

During a recent trip to the Anthropologie sale room, I was digging through the racks when I found this lone jacket in my size.  Some might call it destiny.  Personally I think it was just my lucky day (I got some sweet sweet deals from this trip to the sale room.) I typically don't stray from natural animal prints but I was entranced by the lovely combination of olive green, gold and black.  This jacket also has a subtle iridescent sheen to it that makes it stand out. 


This cute little number transitioned well from the office to date night.  Always a plus in my book :)




Tabitha Jacket//Gap White Tunic Top (old) //Old Navy Rockstar Black Jeans// Madewell Purse (similar)// Bauble Bar Necklace (similar) //Madewell Earrings// J.Crew Factory Flats (similar)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram