Gallery Wall

5:38:00 PM

Last week I talked about my design inspiration for living rooms.  This week, I'm sharing one of my favorite ways to arrange art in the home: a gallery wall.  I love a little bit of organized chaos and a gallery wall definitely fits into that category.  It can be as cohesive or crazy as you want it to be.  There are just so many ways to style a gallery wall. 

Bold and Graphic

Picture wall 
{source}


green-velvet sofa

{source}




{source}

Neutral 

gallery-wall-mirrored-frame-console-lamp-entry-chevron-herringbone-wallpaper-source-west-elm-modern-catalog


Good space.

{source}

A CUP OF JO: Art wall 
{source}

So cool right? I have so many posters and pictures from traveling, I can't wait to create a gallery wall all my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram