Around the Web

12:45:00 PM

Spring or dare I say Summer is in full swing here in Denver.  75 and sunny constitutes as summer right? This morning Steve, Finn and I went on a hike (I use that term loosely) at Bluffs Regional Park and I'm about to do some shopping for mother's day.  We're thinking about checking out the Mile High Flea Market or the Old South Pearl Street Farmers Market tomorrow.  Hope you're having a great weekend!

Inspiring

Words can't even begin to describe how much I love Gabourey Sidibe and Amy Schumer's speeches from the Ms. Foundation Gala.

Great tutorial on how to make a cake with shapes inside.

A Disney animator creates "Unhappily Ever After" scenes.

I made these last weekend for a party and they were a huge hit!

Thinking about making this DIY bench for the foot of our bed.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram