Around the Web

6:56:00 AM

This weekend is going to be great! My mom's two best friends from law school, who I pretty much consider family, are in town until Sunday.  Last night we had cocktails and tapas on my parents deck.  Today I'm going to meet up with them in the afternoon to see the Chihuly exhibit at the Denver Botanical Gardens, head to Peaks Lounge for drinks and some amazing mountain views, then off to dinner at Bistro Vendome.  Tomorrow we'll head up to Boulder to visit Aaron and show them around Pearl Street.


Here's some weekend reading/online shopping:

I've been loving all of the home tours from The Everygirl

This Shitake Quinoa Salad looks incredible.

I adore the Shibori trend.  I just picked up this pillow and this skirt.  Also in love with this scarf, this shirt, and this maxi dress.

Anthropologie is having their Summer ag sale!

An interesting read on boomerang kids.

As a child I attended a Presbyterian church where the pastor was kind, tolerant, and very open minded.  It makes me happy to see that attitudes towards gay marriage are changing for the better.


 

{source}

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram