Around the Web

9:23:00 AM

Hi friends! Sorry for the radio silence these past few weeks.  Between post-op recovery, physical therapy, a job, an internship, a freelance writing position plus, you know, a social life, I haven't had a lot of time to think about the blog.  Hopefully now that I'm in the swing of things (sort of) we'll be back to our regular programing.  I wanted to share a few links around the web that I'm loving right now.

1. The amazing final paragraph from Justice Anthony Kennedy's opinion.
2. Real women posing like Victoria's Secret models.
3. Obsessed with this linen dress.
4. Dream trip.
5. Wishing I could get my hands on this romper.
6. My new favorite lipstick for nights on the town.
7. An innovative approach to child care and elder care.
8. How to hang art like a professional interior designer.
9. Pretty pants that support a good cause? LOVE.
10. Love this DIY shoe ladder.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram