Shrimp Avocado Corn Salad7:30:00 PM
Guys, this recipe is so good. It's one of my favorite summer dishes and it's ridiculously easy to whip up. It takes about 15 minutes to assemble and is so satisfying on a hot day. Shrimp, avocados, and corn are a match made in heaven. Plus it's delicious cold and perfect to pack for lunch the next day.
Shrimp Avocado Corn Salad
1 lbs of frozen shrimp, defrosted peeled and chopped
5 roma tomatoes, diced
1 avocado, diced
3 ears of corn
1/4 cup of cilantro, chopped finely
1 jalapeno, chopped finely
1/2 a red onion, chopped finely
1 green onion chopped
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 lime, juice of
Tortilla chips to serve with
1. Boil water in a large pot, submerge corn and cover. Cook for 8-9 minutes.
2. In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add shrimp. Cook until pink.
3. Once the corn is cooked, cut the kernels off the cob.
4. In a large bowl, mix together corn, shrimp, avocado, cilantro, jalapeno, red onion, cilantro, and lime juice. Garnish with green onion.
5. Serve with tortilla chips.