The Mystery Show

12:42:00 PM

I've been on a huge podcast kick recently.  When I take the dog for a long walk, work on cleaning my apartment, or go on a trip, a podcast is a great way to take my mind off the 40,000 things I have on my to-do list.  One of my new favorites is The Mystery Show.  Host Starlee Kline solves mysteries both big and small.  From finding the owner of a unique belt buckle to investigating out how Britney Spears got photographed with a copy of a critically panned book that is impossible to find, each mystery is endearing and fun to follow.  Do you have any other recommendations for podcasts? Besides the Mystery Show, I'm currently hooked on Radiolab and This American Life.  I obviously loved Serial and I'm down for any recommendations you may have.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram