Plaid Scarf

9:06:00 PM

I got a plaid scarf earlier this fall and it has been an essential part of my wardrobe.  I wear it a minimum of once a week because it works with every neutral in my wardrobe.  All black? Throw on a plaid scarf. A chambray shirt? Throw on a plaid scarf. A plain t-shirt dress? You know the answer, throw on a plaid scarf.  It also is perfect for mixing with other prints: stripes, leopard, and even polka dots look darling with plaid. Because plaid works with well, everything, it's a great addition to a travel wardrobe. I'm heading to Maine next week for Thanksgiving with my boyfriends family and I'm planning on packing my plaid blanket scarf to dress up all my basics.  Need some inspo? Check out these fun ways to style a plaid scarf.


 :


 

{source

Plaid + leather:

{source

Plaid:  

{source

 

{source}

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram