The Home Stretch

7:30:00 AM

Apologizes for the radio silence readers but the last few months have been insane and they are only going to get crazier. I'm 2.5 months away from graduating from my masters program which means I only have 2 months to complete my capstone project and get the rest of my ducks in a row.  I can't wait to be done but at the same time I'm not sure how I'll find the time to get everything done. I can live without sleep for the next two months right? I've been applying to full-time public health jobs like crazy and I'm attempting to be a social butterfly on LinkedIn.  I'm hoping to keep the blog going and maybe post a few things over spring break? Regardless, keep checking back in every once in a while because once school is done (SO SOON) I'll be back to posting on the regular. In the meantime, I'm going to be working all weekend and repeating this mantra:


What would Beyonce do? But really though,,,:  

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram