Summer Clogs

7:08:00 AM

Apparently, 70s inspired fashion is in for Spring/Summer 2016. Think floral chiffon maxi dresses, fringe on fringe, and oh yes, clogs. Now, clogs have been creeping back into style with the rise of the Swedish Hasbeens a few seasons ago. But now, there are so many varieties and they are all so stinkin' cute. I picked a pair of TOMS clogs and they are so comfortable. Yes, you heard me right, TOMS is making clogs now. Although I don't agree with their One to One model (I could write a whole other post as to why it's problematic from an international development standpoint if you'd like), I do think their design team knows whats up. I can walk everywhere in them and my feet feel like they are carried by a cloud. True story. They've been turning heads in the office and at school. I'm even thinking about getting a second pair because I know I'm about to trash these bad boys by wearing them everyday.


You can find the TOMS version here

So cute right? I wore them everyday last week and got compliments on them at least once a day. Here are a few other pairs that I'm loving for summer:






Kelsi Dagger Carla Clogs ($150)




Sunflower to the People Heel in Clementine by Swedish Hasbeens - Orange, Solid, Cutout, Daytime Party, Spring, Summer, Best, Rustic, Boho, Mid, Variation, Vintage Inspired, 70s 








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram