Mixed Greens Salad with Roasted Beets and Maple Tahini Dressing7:22:00 PM
After a long weekend of self-indulgence, I've been craving some serious greens. My new favorite salad dressing is a creamy Maple Tahini dressing which is easy to whip up for a quick dinner. It pairs well with kale, spinach, and even chard. This easy salad is a serious crowd pleaser. Top it with goat cheese and candied pecans for a luxurious touch.
Mixed Greens Salad with Roasted Beets and Maple Tahini Dressing
Assorted Salad Greens (spinach, baby kale, chard)
A pinch of salt
1/4 cup Tahini
2 teaspoons maple syrup
2 teaspoons white vinegar
1/4 cup water
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
2. Peel and chop the beets into small pieces. In a mixing bowl, toss the beets with a pinch of salt and olive oil. Spread them evenly over the baking sheet. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
3. While beets are baking, grab a small mixing bowl and whisk together salad dressing ingredients.
4. In a large bowl, combine greens, dressing, pecans, and goat cheese.
5. Once beets are done, toss into the salad