Trends I Love: Moto Jackets

8:28:00 AM

Fall is definitely on the horizon. Evenings are getting cooler and the leaves are starting to change. To get ready for the inevitable, I've been brainstorming chic jackets to add to my usual rotation.  I'd love to get my hands on a cool moto jacket either in leather, suede or even a cotton blend. Here's a round up of a few of my favorites around the internet:








Helena Suede Jacket/Athleta/$398


Knit Moto Jacket/Halogen/$99



Vegan Suede Jacket/Silence + Noise/$149


Terry Crossover Jacket/Lou & Grey/$70


Which one do you like best? 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The jacket here named moto jacket is so lovely and trendy. I love black jackets. This one is so trendy and looking so gorgeous. I love fashionable accessories and dresses like this one and cropped denim jacket

    ReplyDelete

Instagram