Gifts for: The Host/Hostess

9:29:00 PM

Just in time for the holidays, I'm bringing back the small things/Great Love gift guide! First up, gifts for the host/hostess: the loved one who loves filling his or her home with friends and family.  The one who knows how to party plan as well as party.  Surprise them at their inevitable holiday party with one of these perfect picks.



The hint of gold on this bowl adds a touch of glamour

 


I have this cutting board and constantly get compliments on it.  You can find it any state.




I'm obsessed with my butter keeper. This one is beautiful and rustic.



Towels pretty enough to leave out in case of spilled drinks




Hygge is all about living well and simply.  These pretty candles are a thoughtful gift for the person who has everything




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. A very nice blog. I was also looking for the small gifts because I am going back to my city for spending the vacations. I will buy them for my family and friends.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram