My Favorite Oscar Gowns of All Time

5:34:00 PM

One of the things on my bucket list is to walk the red carpet. I dream of wearing a beautiful couture gown, dazzling jewelry, and an impressive pair of heels (Christian Louboutin? Jimmy Choo? Manolo Blahnik? Yes please!). Every year I make sure to watch the Oscars and admire all of the celebrities in all their glory. In honor of the 2012 Oscars, here are my favorite dresses in Oscar history.




Mila Kunis in Ellie Saab Haute Couture at the 2011 Oscars





Natalie Portman in Rodarte at the 2011 Oscars





Reese Witherspoon in a vintage Christian Dior gown at the 2006 Oscars




Hillary Swank in Guy Laroche at the 2005 Oscars






Anne Hathaway in Armani at the 2009 Oscars





Penelope Cruz in Versace at the 2007 Oscars




Halle Berry in Ellie Saab at the 2003 Oscars






Amy Adams in Proenza Schouler at the 2008 Oscars




Beyonce in Versace at the 2005 Oscars

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram