Vested Interest

3:38:00 PM

It snowed today in Denver.  And yes, it was a shock to the system.  It's supposed to be fall!  To cope with this unpredictable transitional weather, I've been craving fun but tailored vests.  I love vests because they provide warmth without adding too much bulk. They also look beautiful with a fun sweater or a chambray shirt.  My brown puffer is getting a little old (I got it for Christmas my freshman year of high school) so I'm hoping to add a chic update.  Here are some of my favorites.


Excursion quilted vest in stripe

LOVE THE STRIPES



Dot flannel puffer vest | Gap 
Cute subtle polka dots

Women's Quilted Tweed Puffa Vests | Old Navy 
Herringbone!
{source}

Jack by BB Dakota Davorah Vest | Piperlime

Is it bad that I love this furry choice?
{source}


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram