Bon Voyage!

10:04:00 PM

The beginning of July has been hectic to say the least.  Now that we're finally settled into our new apartment (I promise pictures once everything has a place and the last few boxes are disposed of), I'm jetting off to Copenhagen for a conference and some touring.  Unlike a lot of trips where I've done a ton of planning and researching in advance, I'm taking a very casual and spontaneous approach to this trip.  Maybe it's because I feel like I've been planning every other detail in my life.  I'm in desperate need of some relaxation and I can't wait to do it in this beautiful city.  Maybe I'll even pop on over to Sweden (a 30 min train ride away!).  I'm hoping to ride some bikes, visit a castle, and maybe even learn more about Denmark's rich maritime culture.  Luckily I know a lot of folks who have traveled to Denmark and they've given me tons of great recommendations.  Can't wait to tell you all about it when I get back in a week!

we live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. there is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram