Blade & Knoll

9:50:00 AM


One of my favorite weekend activities is attending flea markets.  Denver has a bunch of them and they're all amazing: gourmet food trucks, craft breweries, and local artisans come together to share their goodies and as a result it's a kick ass way to spend a beautiful Denver day.  This past weekend I headed to the Denver Flea with a friend.  With a free New Belgium beer in hand, we checked out each vendor.  It was difficult not to spend all my money on pretty jewelry, gorgeous textiles, boozy jams (that's totally a thing here), and homemade hot sauces.  I did end up bringing home a pair of earrings from Blade & Knoll, a locally designed jewelry line.  I love their geometric pieces that are simple enough for day-to-day wear.  Plus they are really affordable. I'll be keeping my eye on them and hopefully adding more beautiful pieces to my jewelry collection.  If you live in the Denver area, you can find their jewelry at several local boutiques.  If you live out of state, check out their online shop.  Check out a few of my favorite pieces from their collection:


Brass Tassle Red.jpg 


                                                                Bangels 1.jpg



Dainty Triangle .jpg







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram