Effortless Summer Dresses

12:30:00 PM

All I want for this summer is a closet full of effortless and breezy sundresses.  Recouping and rehabbing from knee surgery while working a new job and interning full time will have me wanting to keep everything else in my life as simple as possible.  Here are a few dresses I've been eying recently.

Primary Image of Paradise Halter Maxi Dress

Paradise Halter Maxi Dress ($98)
I'm totally in love with this dress.  I bought it on sale earlier this spring and I can't wait to wear it to all the wedding related events I have this summer (so many bridal showers and rehearsal dinners).  Plus it will look darling on a romantic date night. 



A breezy midi dress that is perfect for everyday wear. It will look super cool with a jean jacket and a great pair of sandals.


North Shore Cover-Up Dress in Electric Stitch ($78)


I didn't like the dramatic hi-low hems of yesteryear (I often referred to them as mullet-skirts) but I really like this more subtle one. I would wear it loose to the beach or belted for general weekend shenanigans.


 Cooperative Button-Back Cold-Shoulder Midi Dress ($50)

Every girl needs a good striped dress in her closet.  This is a prime example of said striped dress. 

Which one is your favorite?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram