WEAR/WHERE

9:57:00 PM

I love having friends and family in town.  This past week, my dad and step mom have been here in Denver and it's been a lot of fun sharing my favorite places and checking out new spots around town with them.  Today we went to Los Chigones, a fantastic Mexican restaurant in the equally awesome RiNo neighborhood. This formerly industrial area of Denver has turned into a foodie and beer lover's oasis.  There are tons of restaurants and breweries housed in old warehouses along Larimer Street.  In addition to the many culinary options RiNo has insanely beautiful street art.  You could spend an entire afternoon cruising along Larimer and checking out all the amazing pieces.

WEAR


 
For a busy day of work and play, I opted for a simple and breezy shirt-dress. Plans after work require a versatile ensemble and this one does the job. I especially love this dress because it is extremely breathable.  This makes it perfect for 90+ degree weather and my office which has limited AC. Pair it with a simple pair of wedge sandals and you're ready for a casual Monday out on the town.

WHERE 


Los Chigones was incredible.  Great atmosphere and even better food.  I had a hard time picking what I wanted and was torn between a selection of tacos and the Colorado empanada. I ended up going with the tacos which turned out to be a good life decision. Check out those bad boys: a cotija taco, a shrimp taco and an octopus taco.  All three were beyond delicious.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram