A few of my favorite things...

8:19:00 PM

Cold weather is here and with it comes chapped lips.  My favorite chapstick is the Sugar tinted lip treatment made by Fresh.  It's definitely a luxury at $22.50 but I highly recommend it (P.S Sephora offers free mini-version if you are a rewards member and it's your birthday month!)  I absolutely love the rose tinted one I got for my birthday this year.  It gives your lips the perfect pink! Next time I can splurge, I want to try the coral or the plum. 


                                            Source: sephora.com via Leah on Pinterest


You can find all of the Sugar lip treatment colors here

I'm also a huge fan of Burt's Bees lip balms.  They come in a variety of fun scents like pomegranate, mango and grapefruit.  My winter staple is always the classic peppermint lip balm.  It feels so refreshing and the tingly sensation it leaves on your lips is perfect for a kiss.


                                            Source: burtsbees.com via Leah on Pinterest


For a range of all the Burt's Bees products, click here

Do you have a favorite chapstick? Any recommendations?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram